Barcelona is officially on my list of places to visit after seeing the human towers of the La Merce Festival. These towers are constructed to see which team can build their tower the highest.
The human towers have been known to reach six to seven levels! To be completed the towers have to be topped off by a little boy or girl who must wave to the crowd. Check out the photos and the video. And you thought running with the bulls was dangerous.
The La Merce Human Towers are Truly a Sight to See
1. Human Towers - Opportunity for innovative tower construction techniques and safety measures.
2. Competitive Building - Potential for organizing and promoting acrobatic building competitions as a spectator sport.
3. Tourism Experiences - Demand for unique, awe-inspiring events and attractions that draw visitors.
1. Construction - New opportunities in designing and constructing towers with special features for acrobatic competitions.
2. Event Management - Innovative events that combine sports, art, and culture to create memorable experiences for spectators and participants.
3. Tourism and Travel - Development of new tour packages and attractions centered around unique cultural festivals and activities.