The Taschen 'Build Your Own Human Skeleton' book has been created to offer avid DIYers with the ability to craft their very own skeleton using foldable paper. Requiring no scissors or glue, the kit comes with precut pieces of paper that are paired with step-by-step instructions on how to create the unit. The kit keeps everything in place seamlessly with a distinct attention to anatomical correctness to ensure it's suitable for educational purposes.
The Taschen 'Build Your Own Human Skeleton' book has also incorporated all of the anatomical labels for the various bones and sections on the design in both English and Latin. The kit makes an ideal pastime for children to learn about anatomy by interacting directly with the faux bones.
The Taschen 'Build Your Own Human Skeleton' Book is Interactive
1. DIY Anatomy Kits - Opportunity for companies to create more interactive, educational and engaging DIY kits centered around different anatomy topics.
2. Foldable Paper Technology - Technology companies could potentially innovate by creating new forms of foldable paper designs.
3. Interactive Learning Tools - There is an opportunity for educational companies to create more interactive and hands-on tools for learning about anatomy.
1. Educational Publishing - There is potential for companies to create educational books and kits that are centered around a variety of different subjects.
2. Technology - Technology companies can innovate to create new forms of foldable paper designs that could be applied to industries outside of anatomical education.
3. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Toy and game manufacturers could potentially create more interactive and engaging toys and games that focus on teaching children about anatomy.