For all you tennis fanatics, there is a new chair that will fit right into that empty nook in your living room, or in your own personal sports bar.
Spotted at BKLYN Designs 2009 and created by Hugh Hayden, this Tennis Ball Chair is probably not the most comfortable seat to sit back and relax in, as it is made completely of tennis balls.
Implications - Many consumers within society enjoy products that reflect hobbies or interests particular to their individual lives. Businesses will benefit by honing in on a particular activity, idea or concept that is already favored by many consumers and using that to design other products. Consumers will be more drawn to products or items that bear similar characteristics to their own lives and personal interests.
Hugh Hayden Creates the Ultimate Tennis Ball Chair
1. Sports-inspired Decor - Creating furniture or home decor inspired by sports can attract consumers with a passion for those sports.
2. Unorthodox Materials - Incorporating unconventional materials like tennis balls can create unique and eye-catching products that stand out in the market.
3. Personalized Design - Allowing consumers to incorporate their own interests or hobbies into a product's design can increase its appeal and marketability.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can benefit from incorporating sports-inspired designs or unorthodox materials to create unique and personalized products.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create products that reflect consumers' individual interests or personal styles, by incorporating designs inspired by sports or utilizing unconventional materials.
3. Sports Merchandise - Sports merchandise companies can expand their product line by offering unique and personalized products that incorporate elements of the sport in their design.