The HUAWEI MateView monitor is a feature-rich multimedia solution for desktops that will provide prosumers with a way to maintain their workflow by connecting to all their devices.
The monitor works with physical connections to computers thanks to HDMI and USB-C connections, while also providing a Wireless Projection functionality. This will enable users to stream their smartphone directly to the monitor for intuitively expanding the user interface to the big screen for photo editing, app use and more.
The HUAWEI MateView monitor will be available soon and is free from physical buttons in favor of a swiping and tapping user interface. This will allow users to intuitively cycle through their devices to enjoy an enhanced workflow that isn't limited by their equipment.
The HUAWEI MateView Has Wireless Projection and More
1. Wireless Projection Monitors - Opportunity for other monitor manufacturers to integrate wireless projection functionality for a seamless device-to-monitor experience.
2. Buttonless Monitors - Other monitor manufacturers can consider developing buttonless monitors with swiping and tapping user interfaces for easier navigation and a sleeker design.
3. Multimedia-enabled Monitors - Opportunity for monitor makers to develop feature-rich monitors that can cater to prosumers who demand a wider range of multimedia applications and connectivity options.
1. Computer Monitors - This innovation targets the computer monitor industry, which can take advantage of this new functionality to enhance their users' experience.
2. Smartphone Manufacturing - Smartphone manufacturers can potentially take advantage of this by partnering with monitor makers to offer bundled devices that integrate seamlessly with one another.
3. Digital Multimedia - This innovation is relevant to the digital multimedia industry, with a focus on making it easier for professional users to manage their workflow across multiple devices and applications.