This 'How the Internet is Revolutionizing Education' infographic is a revealing diagram on just how significant the Web is on influencing current society. The Internet is not just changing the world of business but schooling too.
Nowadays, the number of people taking online schooling has increased drastically, as these programs are becoming more and more accessible. Moreover, social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter are becoming increasingly relevant in the developing job market and it's important for students to learn these valuable mediums. This 'How the Internet is Revolutionizing Education' infographic breaks down just how far the structure of education has developed since the Web was first invented. Who knows what the Internet will have in store for teachers in the future?
The How the Internet is Revolutionizing Education Diagram is Revealing
1. Online Education - The rise of online schooling is providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for education providers to tap into a growing market.
2. Social Media in Education - The increasing relevance of social media platforms in the job market presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for educational institutions to incorporate these tools into their curriculum.
3. Evolution of Education Structure - The transformative impact of the Internet on education presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for educators to rethink and develop new teaching methodologies and strategies.
1. Online Education - The online education industry is experiencing significant growth, creating opportunities for technology companies to provide e-learning platforms and tools.
2. Social Media - The social media industry can explore partnerships with educational institutions to integrate their platforms into educational settings and cater to the demand for social media skills in the job market.
3. Education Technology - The education technology industry can innovate and create new tools and software that enhance online learning experiences and support the evolution of education structure driven by the Internet.