The 'House in Canobbio' by Davide Macullo Architects is a perfect example of a house in the slopes. The house is located in Switzerland and it is built on a 30 degree angle facing south, but the rest of the house contours to the land blow.
The 'House in Canobbio' by Davide Macullo Architects takes on a contemporary design. It also has big windows for the owners to enjoy the spectacular view. Check out the house in the gallery above.
'House in Canobbio' by Davide Macullo Architects Was Build on an Angle
1. Slope Houses - Designing and building houses into slopes presents opportunities for innovative designs and functionality.
2. Contemporary Architecture - Modern architecture allows for exploration of unconventional angles and shapes in buildings.
3. Large Windows - Incorporating large windows into building designs presents opportunities for building interiors to be filled with natural light.
1. Architecture - Building designers and architects can explore innovative designs using unconventional angles to build apartments, homes and offices on slopes.
2. Real Estate - Real estate companies can provide slope houses that offer an innovative design and awe-inspiring views to attract buyers.
3. Construction - Construction companies can specialize in building slope houses, exploring unconventional designs and alternative construction techniques.