The hotel wellness program at Leman Locke is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what the business offers to its guests. The London-based label is actively growing and sustaining "an ecosystem of like-minded travelers that need a space to meet, play, work and thrive."
Leman Locke offers consumers the opportunity to book event spaces that are ideal for private events, both indoor and outdoor, as well as creative, work-related meetings. Moreover, the hotel wellness program is a strong, well-curated benefit. The business grants guests with access to a comprehensive gym that features free weights, medicine balls, universal weight machines, stationary bikes, treadmills and more. In addition, individuals can partake in yoga classes, mindfulness workshops, and a running club. For post-workout, Leman Locke partners up with Kinsey Apothecary to create a bespoke line of cosmetics.
Leman Locke Nurtures a Community in a Design-Forward Space
1. Community Building Programs - Hotels can offer wellness programs that foster connections amongst guests to create a community for further engagement.
2. Event Space Services - Hotels can monetize their spaces by offering them as amenities that can serve as an event venue for private events or meetings.
3. Customized Wellness Programs - Hotels can develop partnerships with wellness providers to create tailored wellness programs for each guest's unique needs and preferences.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels can redesign their facilities to create spaces that serve as communal areas where people can work, play, and interact.
2. Fitness Industry - Fitness centers can partner with hotels to offer guests full-featured gym amenities that include yoga classes, workshops, and specialized post-workout recovery options.
3. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics companies can create customized product lines in collaboration with hotel chains, providing bespoke and exclusive in-room amenities for guests.