In-hotel gyms are important to people who are interested in keeping up their fitness routines even when they are away from home, but the Four Seasons Hotel Milano is now offering a special hotel running experience that is better than stepping onto a treadmill.
Through the hotel concierge, guests at the Four Seasons Hotel Milano are able to book a private run around the city with a coach from Nike. To make the experience as tailored as possible, guests are asked to fill out a questionnaire and answer a few questions about their health, jogging habits and motivation for running. Using this information one's private running coach drafts an itinerary through the city that passes famous city landmarks.
The personalized session concludes in the hotel's Fitness Centre, which offers a range of equipment to round out one's workout.
Guests at the Four Seasons Hotel Milano May Run with a Private Nike Coach
1. Personalized Running Coaches - Personalized running coaches for hotel guests can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for hotel and fitness industries.
2. Tailored Exercise Regimens - Tailored exercise regimens for hotel guests can be an innovative approach for hotels to differentiate their fitness offerings.
3. Outdoor Fitness Experiences - Offering outdoor fitness experiences in partnership with sports brands can be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for hotels and sports industries.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can offer personalized running coaches as a unique service that sets them apart from competitors.
2. Fitness - Fitness companies can partner with hotels to offer tailored exercise regimens to their guests.
3. Sportswear - Sports brands can partner with hotels to provide unique outdoor fitness experiences for hotel guests.