As an alternative to the many probiotic products on the market that are intended to be consumed cold, thinkThin launched a trio of Protein & Probiotics Hot Oatmeal cups.
The Protein & Probiotics Hot Oatmeal is fortified with probiotics, fiber and protein, plus the products feature formulas that are free from GMO ingredients, gluten, artificial flavors and sweeteners. In all, the hot oatmeal cups come in at 200 calories or less and are offered in satiating flavors such as Cinnamon Almond, Maple Pecan and Blueberry Harvest.
Some of the key ingredients that make up the products are steel cut oats, quinoa and chia seeds. When it comes to preparing the quick hot oatmeal cups, consumers may simply heat the single-serve bowls in the microwave and enjoy their meal in a matter of minutes.
thinkThin's Protein & Probiotics Hot Oatmeal is Packed with Benefits
1. Probiotic Hot Oatmeal Cups - Opportunity for creating hot oatmeal cups infused with probiotics for added health benefits.
2. Fortified Breakfast Foods - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing breakfast foods fortified with fiber, protein, and other nutrients.
3. Convenient Single-serve Meals - Potential for creating more single-serve meal options that can be quickly heated and enjoyed on-the-go.
1. Health Food - Opportunity to expand the health food industry by introducing fortified oatmeal cups with probiotics and other beneficial ingredients.
2. Breakfast Cereal - Disruption potential for breakfast cereal industry by offering innovative, nutrient-rich oatmeal cups as an alternative breakfast option.
3. Convenience Food - Opportunity in the convenience food sector to create more single-serve, ready-to-eat meals that can be easily prepared and enjoyed in minutes.