Globally Local, the world's first 24-hour vegan drive-thru, recently announced the launch of its Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae. The popular vegan fast food chain is based in London, Ontario, and will be franchising shortly to deliver high-quality, affordable vegan food nationally.
The decadent vegan sundae is completely nut free and vegan. It includes a fudge brownie on a delicious coconut ice cream and is topped off with a rich hot fudge sauce. The launch of the sundae follows Globally Local's coconut soft serve launch just a few months prior, which sold out in its first day.
The new dessert will be made 100% in-house, making it the ideal option for any conscious consumer.
Image Credit: Globally Local
Globally Local Launches a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Made 100% In-House
1. Vegan Fast Food - As veganism continues to grow in popularity, there is a growing demand for vegan fast food options which presents an opportunity for businesses to cater to this market.
2. In-house Production - The trend of in-house production is on the rise as consumers are becoming more conscious of sourcing and manufacturing practices which presents an opportunity for businesses to incorporate ethical production practices.
3. Nut-free Offerings - With more and more consumers being diagnosed with nut allergies, there is a growing demand for nut-free options which presents an opportunity for businesses to cater to this market.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry has an opportunity to incorporate more vegan options and ethical production practices to cater to conscious consumers.
2. Dessert - The dessert industry has an opportunity to create more nut-free and vegan options to cater to the growing demand for allergen-friendly desserts.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) - CPG companies have an opportunity to create more vegan and allergen-friendly dessert options that are affordable and accessible to consumers.