The new Deavas Hot Chocolate Drops are an even easier way to make a delicious cup of hot cocoa.
Instead of fussing with a packet of powder, the Deavas Hot Chocolate Drops are solid pieces of chocolate that dissolve into a warm cocoa drink when placed in a cup of steaming milk. The chocolate shell melts instantly to reveal the smooth gourmet ganache inside. And unlike other hot chocolate bombs, the Deavas Hot Chocolate Drops are made in Belgium with 100% pure Belgium chocolate, so you get an intense chocolate flavor in every sip. Best of all, Deavas uses chocolate that is Fair Trade Certified.
The new Deavas Hot Chocolate Drops can be found at Costco or on Amazon.
Image Credit: Amazon
Deavas Hot Chocolate Drops are Made with 100% Pure Belgium Chocolate
1. Solid Hot Chocolate Trends - The trend towards solid, gourmet hot chocolate products opens up opportunities for innovative packaging and distribution methods.
2. Fair Trade Certification Trend - The trend towards Fair Trade certification in food products can be leveraged by companies interested in ethical sourcing and marketing.
3. Convenient Hot Beverage Trends - The trend towards convenient, on-the-go hot beverage options creates opportunities for new products and packaging designs that cater to busy consumers.
1. Food Manufacturing Industry - Food manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards solid hot chocolate products by developing new products and packaging formats that appeal to consumers.
2. Fair Trade Industry - Companies in the Fair Trade industry can partner with food manufacturers to produce and market certified, ethical hot chocolate products.
3. Beverage Retail Industry - Retailers in the beverage industry can create dedicated shelf space for convenient, on-the-go hot beverage products, and use marketing techniques that appeal to busy consumers.