A series of Hopi Hari ads from the Brazilian theme park promise to reveal who you truly are. The print ads feature a rollercoaster connected to two characters. On one side, there's a tough and macho figure. On the other, the ad has a toned down version of the original character. Accompanying the extremely humorous visuals is the text "Rollercoaster. Shows who you really are."
Conceived, designed and executed by ad agency Y&R Brazil, the ads were created to draw thrill-seekers to Hopi Hari. Each ad issues a challenge to the viewer by claiming the rollercoasters are able to strip away your tough or macho exterior. An illustration of King Kong becomes a toy monkey on the other end of the spectrum, while an army general becomes a toy soldier.
These Hopi Hari Ads Strip the Cockiness Away from Tough Characters
1. Gender-bending Ads - Ads breaking gender stereotypes to engage with the audience.
2. Humorous Illustrations - Using humor to capture audience attention and differentiate content.
3. Psychological Marketing - Marketing campaigns analyzing audience behavior and offering tailored experiences.
1. Amusement Parks - Incorporating humor and psychology into park experiences to increase visitors and engagement.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Breaking gender norms and using humor to create targeted campaigns and attract wider audiences.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Adjusting brand image and creating gender-neutral toys to appeal to today's more progressive consumers.