Bigger and better is one motto that the Honey Shreddies ads are taking up with enthusiasm. The campaign takes the tag line, “Our biggest honey taste ever,” quite literally. Both of the print ads center around a cute granny dwarfed by either an over-sized honey jar or honey dipper. This illustrates just how much honey there is in each box of Honey Shreddies cereal.
Conceived and executed by McCann, an ad agency based in London, the Honey Shreddies ads are adorable and funny, in a surreal way. Appealing to the imagination of both kids and adults alike, it shows that Honey Shreddies is as much food for thought as it is for the belly.
The Honey Shreddies Ads Advertise Sweet Taste
1. Bigger and Better Cereal Campaigns - The Honey Shreddies ads demonstrate the potential for using oversized visuals and imaginative concepts in cereal advertising.
2. Surreal and Adorable Ad Campaigns - The Honey Shreddies ads highlight the effectiveness of using surreal and cute elements in marketing to appeal to both children and adults.
3. Promoting Innovative Taglines - The Honey Shreddies ads show the impact of using unique and attention-grabbing taglines to generate interest in cereal products.
1. Advertising and Marketing - The Honey Shreddies ads showcase creative approaches that can be applied to advertising campaigns in the food and beverage industry.
2. Food and Beverage - The Honey Shreddies ads present opportunities for unique packaging and branding strategies in the cereal industry.
3. Design and Creative - The Honey Shreddies ads demonstrate the potential for incorporating imaginative and visually appealing elements in design and creative projects.