Giving fashion an even more artistic spin, the Honest by Bruno Pieters SS13 ad campaign is accented with visually striking sculptures by Leon Vranken. The Belgian artist embodied the minimalist and geometric influences found in the fashion line into his work. From striped spheres to tall ladders and more, his wooden designs complement the fashion designs beautifully.
The Honest by Bruno Pieters SS13 ad campaign was shot by photographer of-the-moment Frederik Heyman. It stars model Maria Locks and male model Ollie Mann. The twin-like models were made all the more similar-looking by way of slicked blond hair and understated makeup by beauty artist Sigrid Volders.
Captured in studio, the Honest by Bruno Pieters SS13 ad campaign also focuses on moody lighting.
The Honest by Bruno Pieters SS13 Campaign is Artistically-Inclined
1. Artistic Fashion Campaigns - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with artists to create visually striking and unique ad campaigns.
2. Minimalist and Geometric Design - Potential for incorporating minimalist and geometric influences into various industries, such as home decor and architecture.
3. Studio Photography - Opportunity to explore moody lighting and creative studio setups in the field of photography.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with artists to create visually striking campaigns.
2. Home Decor - Incorporating minimalist and geometric designs in furniture and home accessories.
3. Photography - Exploring creative studio setups and mood lighting in photography studios.