Contemporary brand Trame has delivered a striking homeware collection as its debut at the highly regarded Maison&Objet event in Paris. The capsule—which consists of various rugs and ceramics, is boldly colorful and interesting. When developing it, the homeware and accessories label took inspiration from a fable that tells the story of how Madame de Blois, the legitimate daughter of Louis XIV, found herself bound to marriage to the Sultan of Morocco. This presented a catalyst for the range to "explore Meknes region and its culture."
Titled 'A Voyages to Meknes,' the homeware collection is also the result of the Trame's collaboration with various designers and artisans. These included Julie Richoz, Maddalena Casadei and Maria Jeglinska.
Image Credit: Pim Top
Trame Boasts Moroccan Inspiration for Its Maison&Objet Debut
1. Contemporary Homeware Collections - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore new designs and bold colors to create unique and eye-catching homeware collections.
2. Inspiration From Fables and Stories - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Utilize storytelling and fables as inspiration to create meaningful and engaging products.
3. Collaborations with Designers and Artisans - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Foster collaborations with talented designers and artisans to create innovative and diverse homeware collections.
1. Homeware and Accessories - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporate bold colors and unique designs into homeware and accessories for an exciting and distinctive product offering.
2. Fashion and Textile - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Apply storytelling and cultural references from fables to fashion and textile designs for a captivating and narrative-driven product line.
3. Design and Craftsmanship - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaborate with designers and artisans to merge traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design for innovative and visually stunning products.