The DVE Immersion Room is a holographic presentation room created by Digital Video Enterprises and powered by Microsoft.
Users are able to see and interact with Microsoft Windows as it is suspended in the middle of the room. Programs such as Lync and Powerpoint use augmented reality mode to operate in conjunction with the Microsoft Windows software. Best of all? No 3D glasses required.
This innovative holographic room is being presented as an alternative to typical boardrooms. This will be a more streamlined, collaborative approach to the corporate environment. To take things one step further, DVE uses Lync to create "real telepresence," making video conferencing a thing of the past. The telepresence technology offers direct eye contact, and thus, improved communication.
The Immersion Room will Revolutionize the Corporate World
1. Holographic Presentation Rooms - Revolutionize the way businesses conduct meetings and collaborate.
2. Telepresence Technology - Transform video conferencing by offering direct eye contact for improved communication.
3. Augmented Reality Presentation - Create an immersive and interactive experience for presentations in boardrooms and event venues.
1. Corporate Offices - Offer a more collaborative and innovative approach to traditional boardrooms and meetings.
2. Event Venues - Provide interactive and engaging presentations for conferences and events.
3. Video Conferencing Services - Offer telepresence technology as an upgraded communication tool for remote meetings.