Bliss is a beauty brand that's known for its face and body skincare products that boast modern designs and great benefits, and its new holographic face masks are no exception.
Fittingly dubbed 'Holomasks,' the sheet masks have star-shaped cut outs around the eyes and foil-like finishes. The different variations of the masks feature slightly different designs, with the 'Hangover Fix' covered in outlines of wine and martini glasses. This mask is great for waking up and rehydrating the skin after a long night out, due to the electrolytes in the formula. Another version, called 'The Detoxifier,' is meant to pull impurities from the skin, with charcoal powder added to it.
At just $4 USD each, the holographic face masks are an affordable way to nourish the skin.
Bliss' New Sheet Masks Boast a Fun Design and Nourish the Skin
1. Holographic Beauty Products - There is an opportunity for beauty brands to incorporate holographic designs and finishes into their products to attract modern consumers.
2. Personalized Sheet Masks - By offering different variations of sheet masks with unique designs and formulas, brands can cater to different consumer needs and preferences.
3. Electrolyte-infused Skincare Products - Beauty brands can explore the use of electrolytes in skincare products to market them as hydrating and rejuvenating for the skin.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The holographic face masks trend falls into the beauty and personal care industry, providing an opportunity for brands to innovate their skincare products with unique designs and formulas.
2. Retail and E-commerce - As the holographic face masks are affordable and easy to use, they provide an opportunity for retailers and e-commerce platforms to tap into the sheet mask market and offer personalized options to consumers.
3. Health and Wellness - Beauty brands can incorporate electrolytes into their skincare products to market them as a health and wellness solution for consumers looking to nourish and rehydrate their skin.