To celebrate the release of the highly anticipated film 'Detective Pikachu,' 7-Eleven has created a special drink called the Hi-Hat Mocha. Of course, you'll need to know a bit about the movie to get the reference.
The new Hi-Hat Mocha is named after the Hi-Hat cafe, which is the favorite coffee spot of Detective Pikachu in the new movie. Of course, this new drink isn't just your average coffee. The Hi-Hat Mocha combines chocolate and coffee flavors, along with steamed milk and a bit of frothy foam on top. At select 7-Eleven locations, you can also add a pump of chocolate sauce, as well as some Pikachu-inspired yellow and white sprinkles.
While you're picking up your Hi-Hat Mocha, you can also grab some of 7-Eleven's limited-time Detective Pikachu merchandise.
Image Credit: 7-Eleven.
7-Eleven's Hi-Hat Mocha Celebrates the Release of Detective Pikachu
1. Character-themed Products - Other companies can take inspiration from 7-Eleven and create character-themed products to celebrate the release of popular movies or TV shows.
2. Collaborative Marketing - Collaborating with media companies or franchises to create themed products can create a unique marketing opportunity for brands.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Introducing products that remind consumers of their favorite childhood characters or TV shows can be a successful marketing tactic.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can take advantage of the emerging trend of character-themed food and drinks to cater to movie and TV show fans.
2. Retail - Retail stores can collaborate with media companies to create exclusive character-themed merchandise for popular franchises.
3. Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can create merchandise and themed products to coincide with the release of new movies or TV shows.