Megabrand Nike and ALYX's Matthew M. Williams collaborate on a collection of incredibly high-performance wear that relies on computational and analyzed data for its strategic design. The upcoming drop is an experiment that tests the boundaries of digital tools in the context of athletic wear — it is what Italian designer Matthew M. Williams claims to be "the future of design."
The silhouettes of the Nike x ALYX high-performance wear is informed by carefully scanned motion data that reveals likely heat and sweat zones. Matthew M. Williams includes his "own design ethos" to bring about a signature fashion-forward aesthetic.
Offering an inclusive range of training gear for men and women, the Nike and ALYX high-performance wear is bound to be incredibly versatile, breathable and comfortable.
Photo Credits: Nick Knight
ALYX and Nike Work on a Capsule of High-Performance Wear
1. High-performance Wearables - Collaboration between fashion and technology companies to create athletic wear that relies on computational and analyzed data creates disruptive innovation opportunities for high-performance wearable technology.
2. AI-informed Clothing Design - Inclusion of computational and analyzed data in the design process of clothing creates disruptive innovation opportunities for incorporating AI technology in fashion.
3. Fashion-forward Athletic Wear - Designers that merge fashion and tech can provide disruptive innovation opportunities for creating signature fashion-forward athletic wear using computational and analyzed data.
1. Sportswear - Athletic wear brands can incorporate computational and analyzed data in their design process to create high-performance wearables and disruptive innovation in sportswear industry.
2. Fashion - Collaboration between fashion and technology companies can provide disruptive innovation opportunities for incorporating AI technology in clothing design and disrupted innovation in fashion industry.
3. Wearable Technology - The incorporation of computational and analyzed data in clothing design can create disruptive innovation opportunities for high-performance wearable technology and can disrupt the wearable technology industry.