Launched by the same team that created the High There dating app, the High There Hopper is a unique new Denver-based service that has been described as a cross between Uber and Tinder with a stoner spin. The High There Hopper also helps tourists drawn to Colorado to take advantage of recreational cannabis laws find away around tricky, confusing regulations regarding where exactly pot can be legally consumed.
Appearing like the inside of the average party bus at first, the psychedelic High There Hopper is fully stocked with ashtrays and just about any means for consuming cannabis one could imagine or desire. The High There Hopper will run a variety of routes that allow the 20-person limo-style bus to serve as a mobile cannabis lounge between trips to local destinations such as ski hills and dispensaries.
The 'High There Hopper' Will Shuttle Tourists Between Dispensaries
1. Cannabis Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop cannabis-friendly travel experiences and services for tourists visiting areas with legal cannabis laws.
2. Mobile Consumption Spaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create mobile lounges or buses equipped with amenities for consuming cannabis, providing a social and convenient experience for users.
3. Regulation Navigation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build platforms or services that help consumers navigate complex regulations surrounding cannabis consumption and find legal spaces.
1. Travel and Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate cannabis-friendly experiences and services into existing travel and tourism offerings, attracting a new customer base.
2. Hospitality and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique cannabis-themed venues or entertainment experiences to cater to the growing demand for cannabis-related activities.
3. Technology and Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop digital solutions, such as mobile apps, that help users discover cannabis-friendly locations and understand local regulations.