Following exciting social posts featuring rainbow root hairstyles, hidden rainbow hair is the latest multi-hued look to come out of London. Located in the British capital in the heart of Brick Lane, Not Another Salon is "a hair salon for those bored of hair salons" based on the "anti-factory" concept.
They recently shared images of hidden rainbow hair on Instagram. Sort of like an undercut, except instead of a secret haircut, there is a secret and very colorful dye job underneath the top half of the hair. Therefore, if the hair was half up, you would be treated to a vibrant array of ROYGBIV colors. Created by hair stylist and senior colorist Carla, the hairdo will likely spawn multiple copycats.
London's Not Another Salon Showcased Hidden Rainbow Hair on Instagram
1. Hidden Rainbow Hair - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new dye techniques and color combinations to create unique hidden rainbow hair looks.
2. Anti-factory Salons - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating hair salons that challenge traditional salon models and offer unique experiences.
3. Instagram Hair Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging social media platforms like Instagram to showcase and popularize new hair trends.
1. Hair Salon Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating anti-factory concepts and unique hair trends to attract a niche market.
2. Hair Styling Products Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing specialized hair dyes and styling products specifically for hidden rainbow hairstyles.
3. Social Media Marketing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing social media marketing services to hair salons to promote and amplify new hair trends on platforms like Instagram.