The Xingshan herbal drinks and soups have been unveiled by Nestlé China and its Totole brand as a series of refreshment options that are formulated with consumer preferences in mind.
The range of products includes three drinks and three soups, which are infused with traditional Chinese ingredients like pomegranate, rose, mushroom and tremella. The entire range of products can be purchased through the brands eCommerce platforms and are sure to be a hit amongst health-conscious consumers seeking out premium refreshment options.
Speaking on the new Xingshan herbal drinks and soups, Chairman and CEO of Nestlé Greater China, Rashid Aleem Qureshi, said, "In response to the rapid changes in China’s food and beverage industry, Nestlé has accelerated the improvement and testing of its innovation business model over the past two years to create a multidimensional, sustainable innovation strategy. For over 150 years, Nestlé has been dedicated to the same mission: enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our innovation team, with over 100 ongoing projects, will bring consumers more choices through a variety of healthy products over the next two years."
The New Xingshan Herbal Drinks and Soups are Functional
1. Chinese Herbal Ingredient Drinks - Opportunity to introduce more functional and traditional Chinese ingredient-based refreshment options suitable for the health-conscious consumer.
2. Traditional Ingredient-based Soups - Opportunity to create more functional, pre-packaged soup options in response to the demand for health and convenience.
3. Premium Health-focused Refreshments - Opportunity to create a range of premium, health-focused refreshment options targeting consumers seeking healthy yet indulgent experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovation opportunities exist in creating more functional and nutritional products using traditional ingredients like pomegranate, mushroom, and tremella.
2. E-commerce - Online sales of traditional ingredient-based drinks and soups are a disruptive innovation opportunity with significant growth potential.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing market of health-conscious consumers by creating functional and nutritious refreshment options.