Dead celebrity booze is all the rage, and now we can add Hendrix Electric vodka to that list, a “super-premium” liquor from Distilled Resources.
The Hendrix Electric vodka hits store shelves this May, so if you want to party like a rockstar, this is the drink for you!
“Distilled from the finest grain in the United States and bottled in glass that is nothing short of fine art, Electric Hendrix Vodka offers a taste and clarity that is simply extraordinary,” the official Hendrix Electric vodka site says.
Jimi Hendrix Electric Vodka Lets You Party Like a (Dead) Rockstar
1. Dead Celebrity Booze - The trend of producing and marketing liquor brands that are associated with deceased celebrities offers opportunities for advertising and promotions.
2. Super-premium Liquor - The trend of producing high-end liquor brands that boast superior quality and exquisite packaging offers opportunities to create innovative and attractive presentation and packaging designs.
3. Artistic Packaging - The trend towards glass bottles that are considered fine art provides the opportunity to infuse culture and art into product branding and to drive customer loyalty through collectible bottles and packaging.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of producing unique liquor brands associated with dead celebrities, as well as the trend of super-premium liquors and artistic packaging.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can collaborate with liquor brands to create unique and artistic packaging designs that are inspired by the product's branding, history, or ingredients.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can help liquor brands develop creative campaigns that leverage the trends of dead celebrity booze, super-premium liquor, and artistic packaging to drive visibility, appeal, and sales.