The Chiques Creek Hemp Eggs are a high-quality alternative to conventional eggs that will offer consumers with a way to boost their intake of omega-3 in a functional way. The eggs are sourced from hens that have been fed an all-vegetarian diet that includes hemp seed meal, which helps to naturally boost the amount of omega-3 and additional nutrients in each serving. The grade A large brown eggs are sourced from cage-free hens and come in at just 70 calories each with six grams of protein to boot.
The Chiques Creek Hemp Eggs are also reported by the brand to contain two-times the amount of vitamin B12 than standard eggs as well as four-times the amount of vitamin D.
The Chiques Creek Hemp Eggs Have Three-Times the Omega-3
1. Omega-rich Food - The trend towards increasing the omega-3 content of food products presents an opportunity for companies to develop new functional food products such as Chiques Creek Hemp Eggs.
2. Vegetarian-fed Animals - The trend towards vegetarian-fed animals as a means of increasing nutrient content presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate their products and contribute to the health and wellness of consumers.
3. Alternative Protein Sources - The trend towards exploring alternative protein sources and plant-based diets presents an opportunity for companies to create new products that provide health benefits without compromising taste or convenience.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can benefit from incorporating omega-rich ingredients into their products as a means of differentiation and offering functional benefits.
2. Agriculture - Companies in the agriculture industry can explore the trend towards vegetarian-fed animals to increase the nutrient content of eggs, meat, and dairy products.
3. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend towards alternative protein sources by developing products that cater to the needs of plant-based and health-conscious consumers.