'Hello bank!' by Cetelem sets itself apart as a bank that's simple, intuitive and as mobile as its customers, and these values are reflected in the design of its physical space. The newly reconstructed branch in Prague aims to "change the traditional concept of bank branches."
CAPEXUS developed the mobile bank design so that the space may serve as a client center by day and a space for everything from exhibitions and workshops to lectures in the evenings.
Since the bank's main clientele are young consumers who favor apps and Internet banking, the space embraces an open-concept design with flexible elements; the interior components can easily be moved as needed to suit the ever-changing needs of the space.
Image Credit: Jan Branè
The Design of the Mobile Hello bank! by Cetelem Targets a Young Clientele
1. Flexible Bank Designs - Opportunity to create bank spaces that can serve multiple purposes and adapt to changing needs.
2. Intuitive Mobile Banking - Chance to design bank branches that cater to young consumers who prefer apps and Internet banking.
3. Multi-functional Bank Spaces - Ability to transform bank branches into versatile spaces for exhibitions, workshops, and lectures.
1. Banking - Disruptive innovation opportunity to rethink traditional bank branches and design spaces that appeal to younger consumers.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to create flexible and multi-functional spaces that can adapt to the ever-changing needs of various industries, including banking.
3. Technology - Opportunity to integrate innovative technologies into bank branches to enhance the mobile banking experience and attract younger clientele.