In its latest marketing move, Heinz has launched an interactive website where you can customize your own Heinz labels, because nothing says it better than Ketchup.
The personalization is all part of the company's 130th anniversary celebration. If you want to take part, visit myheinz.com, and showcase your clever wit with your very own design.
Wendy Joyze, the product's Senior Brand Manager, explained, "We realized our consumers have really enjoyed the many witty phrases and catchy quips that appeared on the Heinz keystone-shaped labels in recent years... Now, we're giving consumers a chance to create their own, one-of-a-kind phrase on Heinz bottles for a unique and surprising way to say something special."
Nothing Says it Better Than Ketchup
1. Customized Labels - Opportunity for companies to offer personalized products to customers.
2. Interactive Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to engage with customers in a more personalized and relevant way.
3. Celebration Marketing - Opportunity for companies to create unique and celebratory experiences for customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to offer personalized and interactive products to customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to develop campaigns centered around personalized experiences.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce businesses to offer customized products for customers who prefer to shop online.