I am a big fan of cool weddings, ceremonies that are unconventional and completely represent the people who are getting hitched. So Melissa and Phil’s Heavy Metal Wedding is one that I wanted to attend.
Using the theme of the Mexican Day of the Dead holiday, and their love for heavy metal and all things zombie, this couple created a ceremony all their own. With tacos for dinner, skulls on the cake, and an entrance march to Norweigan death metal, Meslissa and Phil’s Heavy Metal Wedding will be the talk of the town.
Mellisa and Phil's Heavy Metal Wedding is One to Remember
1. Alternative Weddings - The rising trend of alternative weddings, such as incorporating unconventional themes like the Day of the Dead, creates opportunities for event planners and vendors to offer unique services.
2. Personalized Ceremonies - Couples are increasingly opting for weddings that reflect their personalities and interests, opening doors for wedding businesses to offer personalized services and products.
3. Non-traditional Entertainment - Weddings are becoming less about traditional dance music and more about incorporating unique entertainment options, providing innovative openings for musicians and performers.
1. Event Planning - Alternative wedding themes and personalized events require event planning professionals to adapt their services and offerings to cater to these new trends.
2. Food and Beverage - Alternative weddings often feature unconventional catering options, with a preference for more casual, ethnic and/or unique food offerings, creating new opportunities for caterers and beverage providers.
3. Music and Entertainment - Couples seeking personalized and non-traditional entertainment at their weddings are creating innovative opportunities for musicians and entertainers, as well as alternative event spaces.