Popular chocolate company Compartes designed a new heart-shaped gift box for Valentine's Day. With a modern design on the outside, the chocolate box feature the brand's classic recipe that has been loved for over 67 years. Made in Los Angeles, Compartes is an advocate for the philosophy "everything is better with chocolate." The chocolates come in flavors including raspberry rose, pink crystal salt, red velvet, strawberry champagne and honey vanilla.
These limited-edition boxes deliver romantic sentiments with a captured kiss on the front. The 35 chocolates or truffles are wrapped in multiple color options such as red, pink, purple and white, graphic images or even 24 karat gold foil. Compartes' newest Valentine's Day design is available online or at the flagship store. The new heart-shaped gift box aims to reach everyone, regardless of age or gender.
Image Credit: Design Milk, Compartes
Compartes Created an Updated Heart-Shaped Gift Box
1. Modern Valentine's Day Chocolate Packaging - Innovative design ideas to entice customers during Valentine's Day season.
2. Flavored and Decorative Chocolates - Introducing unique flavors and packaging that can become a gift item for special occasions.
3. Limited-edition Themed Chocolate Boxes - Promoting the idea of limited-time offerings to create exclusivity and demand among consumers.
1. Confectionery - Crafting chocolate packaging that appeals to a broad audience and encourages more sales.
2. Retail - Incorporating exclusive limited-edition items to drive impulse sales during seasonal events.
3. E-commerce - Creating an online platform for chocolate lovers to order unique Valentine's Day gift boxes, regardless of their location.