All bibs, napkins and any other anti-drool mechanisms should be in place before viewing these heart attack hamburgers.
Food Network Magazine has ranked the top 50 hamburgers across the U.S in their upcoming June/July issue.
These hamburgers pack a punch with recipes from celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Paula Deen and Rachel Ray.
The winner of the beef brawl is Maryland’s “Heart Attack on a Plate.” The deep fried, cheese filled, 8-ounce burger could quite possibly be to die for (I mean that literally).
Pick your favorite, and even though it would be nice to have them all, I can guarantee it’s just too much.
Food Network Magazine's Top 50 Burgers Are to Die For
1. Celebrity Chef Burgers - The demand for more celebrity chef burger recipes and branded restaurant concepts that offer their signature burgers is an opportunity for the food industry.
2. Gourmet Fast Food - The trend towards gourmet fast food is an opportunity for established fast food chains to innovate their menu offerings and for new brand entrants to challenge market incumbents.
3. Healthier Fast Food Alternatives - The rise of 'better for you' fast food options represents an opportunity for health-focused innovation in the fast food industry and increased consumer demand for healthier ingredients.
1. Restaurants - Restaurants can capitalize on the trend of celebrity chef burgers by partnering with famous chefs to create signature burger offerings.
2. Fast Food Chains - Established fast food chains can capitalize on the trend towards gourmet fast food by innovating their menu offerings with higher quality ingredients and unique flavors.
3. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services can capitalize on the trend of 'better for you' fast food alternatives by partnering with healthy fast food restaurants to offer their menu items to consumers.