This example of healthy restaurant branding hails from Madrid, where Magasand Healthy Food serves up a menu of nutritious, energy-supporting foods. Boasting a dynamic visual branding scheme by the creative team at MOKALACHE Design, who opted for a black and white monochromatic scheme against brown kraft paper material that plays up the environmental responsibility of eating healthy.
The packaging scheme by MOKALACHE Design for Magasand is centered on redefining the healthy, quick takeout experience in order to differentiate it from less health-supporting quick service options. Included in the packaging scheme are marketing materials such as business cards and menus, in addition to takeout staples such as printed wax paper, recycled cutlery and napkins and a number of cardboard boxes for safe transporting of foods.
The Packaging for Magasand Healthy Food is Light and Quirky
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - Brands can innovate in sustainable packaging design to promote sustainability in the food industry.
2. Healthy Fast Food - There is room for more innovation in creating healthy and affordable fast food options in the market.
3. Visual Branding - Designing a memorable and distinguishable visual branding can make a restaurant stand out in a market full of options.
1. Food Packaging - Innovative packaging material and design for healthy food brands can disrupt the traditional food packaging industry.
2. Fast Food - Healthy fast food industry can disrupt the traditional fast food industry by providing healthier and affordable options to its consumers.
3. Restaurant Design - Creating unique, sustainable and visually appealing restaurant designs can disrupt the traditional restaurant industry by attracting more customers through branding and customer experience.