Oppo is a new line of unbelievably delicious and healthy ice creams, each of which incredibly contains fewer calories than an apple. Developed by brothers Charlie and Harry Thuillier, this ice cream is sure to be embraced by anyone who has ever dreamed of a world where ice cream could be freely gorged without having to worry about calories and other health-related distractions.
This healthy ice cream is made from all-natural ingredients and is completely free of refined sugar. It is available in three flavors -- Madagascan vanilla and baobab, salted caramel with lucuma and mint chocolate swirl with spirulina.
Rather than use typical ice cream ingredients like cream and cane sugar, Oppo's ice cream is made using virgin coconut oil, stevia leaf and fresh milk. This enables it to retain the sweetness and creamy texture of ice cream without the associated calories.
This Healthy Ice Cream Contains Fewer Calories Than An Apple
1. Healthy Ice Creams - The trend of healthy ice creams is disrupting the traditional ice cream industry by catering to health-conscious consumers.
2. All-natural Ingredients - The trend of using all-natural ingredients in ice creams presents an opportunity for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
3. Alternative Sweeteners - The trend of using alternative sweeteners like stevia leaf in ice creams opens up opportunities for companies to create healthier and low-calorie dessert options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of healthy ice creams by developing innovative products that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Dessert - The dessert industry can benefit from the trend of all-natural ingredients in ice creams by creating new and exciting flavors for consumers.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore the trend of alternative sweeteners in ice creams to create low-calorie and diabetic-friendly dessert options.