Stüssy introduces its new Heal the Bay collection that is packed with staple tees and hoodies to honor the organization and its mission. The streetwear imprint approaches the capsule with a charitable mindset, bringing attention to sustainable perspectives to keep coastal waters and watersheds safe, specifically in the Greater Los Angeles area.
The mission is to keep it healthy and clean as Heal the Bat is a non-profit organization based in Santa Monica and has been in the works since 1985. The organization itself works to maintain the natural bodies of water through organizing bach cleanups by the coast and restoring waterways. The capsule features graphics that nod to this overarching sustainable theme across graphic tees and hoodies.
Image Credit: Stüssy
Stüssy Launches the Heal the Bay Collection This Week
1. Sustainable Streetwear - Opportunity for fashion companies to create collections that promote sustainability and contribute to environmental causes.
2. Charitable Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to use their platform to raise awareness and funds for non-profit organizations.
3. Environmental Activism Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to take a stance on social and environmental issues through their designs and messaging.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands have the opportunity to incorporate sustainability and charity into their designs and messaging.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can partner with fashion brands to raise awareness and funds for their causes.
3. Environmental Activism Industry - Companies and organizations aligned with environmental activism can use fashion as a platform to spread their message and increase awareness.