Looking like something straight out of a sci-fi movie, Sony's new HMD Video Glasses provide a personal 3D viewing experience unlike any other. The futuristic glasses use twin HD OLED displays to provide a three-dimensional personal viewing experience.
The HMD Video Glasses can be connected to devices such as iPads, video game consoles and Blu-ray players via HDMI.
With full 3D and HD capabilities combined with virtual 5.1 surround sound, the head-wear provides a completely immersive viewing or gaming experience. The HMD Video Glasses hit stores in Japan on November 11th, it will cost the early adopter ¥60,000, or approximately $800 US.
Sony's New HMD Video Glasses will Change Your Life
1. Personal 3D Viewing - Sony's new HMD Video Glasses provide a unique personal 3D viewing experience using twin HD OLED displays.
2. Virtual Reality Gaming - The immersive capabilities of Sony's HMD Video Glasses make them an ideal platform for virtual reality gaming.
3. Connected Wearables - The HMD Video Glasses' connectivity options demonstrate the increasing importance of connected wearables.
1. Consumer Electronics - Sony's HMD Video Glasses represent a disruptive innovation in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Gaming - The immersive potential of Sony's HMD Video Glasses make them a major innovation in the gaming industry.
3. Healthcare - Sony's HMD Video Glasses offer opportunities for telemedicine consultations and remote diagnostics, as well as training and education programs in healthcare settings.