Many coatracks do not accommodate high-collared jackets and garments that need a little bit of extra shoulder support when stored. The HC Hanger flaunts a unique design that integrates coat hangers so that you can arrange your outerwear neatly.
Yasutoshi Mifune used metal for the main frame of the hatrack, creating a tall and slender spine with two U-shaped crooks. It stands on a Y-shaped base for stability. A new sort of coat hanger was made from wood that matches the form of the footing. The idea is that you can stack excess pieces directly on top of the base.
It's loops rather than hooks that enable you to suspend the HC Hangers. Everything about this contraption is smooth and clean and conducive to an orderly space.
The HC Hanger Accommodates Coats and the Contraptions to Hold Them
1. High-collared Jacket Storage - Opportunity for innovative storage solutions that can accommodate high-collared jackets and garments with extra shoulder support.
2. Integration of Coat Hangers - Potential for integrating coat hangers into furniture designs for a more organized storage experience.
3. Loop-based Suspension Systems - Emerging trend of using loops instead of traditional hooks for suspending clothing, offering a sleek and clean storage solution.
1. Furniture - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers to design and produce coat racks and hangers that accommodate high-collared jackets and offer integrated storage solutions.
2. Home Organization - Disruptive innovation opportunity for home organization companies to create loop-based suspension systems for clothing storage, promoting an orderly and efficient space.
3. Fashion Accessories - Potential for innovation in the fashion industry to develop specialized hangers for high-collared jackets and garments that require extra shoulder support, enhancing the storage and presentation of such items.