The prevalence of Raspberry Pi usage on the market is only showing signs of increasing as evident with the release of the new Western Digital 'PiDrive' 314GB Hard Drive device.
Currently available at a low introductory price point, the Western Digital 'PiDrive' 314GB Hard Drive comes off the heels of the brand's previous launch of a 1TB drive. This allows users to get their hands on a capable piece of hardware without having to break the bank and shift money towards other components.
The Western Digital 'PiDrive' 314GB Hard Drive device can be utilized in mini maker creations or even in mini PCs. As the market for consumer-made PCs increases, we could likely see the component market continue to increase.
The Western Digital 'PiDrive' 314GB Hard Drive Device is for Small Systems
1. Mini PC Storage - There is an opportunity to create more cost-effective and efficient storage solutions for mini computers and makers.
2. Raspberry Pi Integration - There is an opportunity to create hardware components specifically designed to integrate with Raspberry Pi devices.
3. Consumer DIY Computing - There is an opportunity to provide more affordable components to meet the needs of the growing market of consumers who are building their own computers from scratch.
1. Computer Hardware - Hardware companies can innovate by creating components that are specifically designed for mini PCs and makers.
2. Storage - Storage companies can create more efficient and cost-effective solutions, specifically designed for mini computers and makers.
3. DIY Computing - Companies can focus on providing affordable and high-quality components to meet the needs of the growing market of consumers who are building their own computers from scratch.