Hanmi Healthcare has teamed up with South Korean video game developer Com2uS Studios to integrate its healthcare services into the metaverse platform, 'Com2Verse.'
The deal between the two companies was signed on May 4 and noted that Hami Health will upload its massive collection of health data to Com2Verse in order to create a digital health space where professionals can collaborate. In addition, the two companies will be introducing a range of new health service businesses built specifically for the metaverse, including those pertaining to mental health.
Outside of healthcare, Com2uS has recently been approached by a variety of companies belonging to industries such as food and beverage, entertainment, and telecommunications, all of which are interested in promoting brands within Com2Verse.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Hanmi & Com2uS Partner to Launch New Virtual Health Tools
1. Metaverse-based Health Services - The integration of healthcare services into metaverse platform can create a digital health space where professionals can collaborate and develop new services focused on mental health.
2. Digital Health Collaboration - Integrating large amounts of health data into virtual platforms can lead to new and innovative ways of collaborating and developing comprehensive digital health services through metaverse platforms.
3. Virtual Mental Healthcare Services - The development of virtual healthcare tools in the metaverse platform can open new opportunities to provide mental healthcare services and potentially disrupt the entire mental healthcare industry.
1. Healthcare - The integration of healthcare services into metaverse platforms can potentially disrupt the healthcare industry and lead to a new era of virtual healthcare delivery.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - The metaverse platform presents an opportunity for gaming and entertainment companies to partner with healthcare professionals and develop immersive and engaging virtual healthcare services.
3. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies have the opportunity to promote brands within the metaverse platform where people are already spending a significant amount of time in a virtual space.