For the Canada 150 festivities, Purdys launched an entire collection of celebratory Canada-themed confections, including a boxed set of handmade truffles.
The French-style Canadian Ice Wine Truffles provide a taste of the country with an infusion of ice wine sourced from British Columbia's Okanagan Valley. Each of the creamy chocolate truffle treats is topped off with a dusting of what looks like icy snow, adding to the charm of the confection. The set of seven truffles is presented in a giftable box that plays up popular Canadian motifs. Purdys remarks that this Canadiana treat was inspired by a "radio call-in suggestion."
Other patriotic treats that have been released from Purdys in celebration of Canada Day include Brown Butter Maple Caramels and maple leaf-shaped lollipops.
Purdys' Handmade Truffles Celebrate Iconic Canadian Ingredients
1. Canada-themed Confections - Launch celebratory confections featuring iconic Canadian ingredients for national holidays and special events.
2. Wine-infused Treats - Create confections infused with regional wines to offer unique and sophisticated flavor profiles.
3. Handmade Chocolates - Offer handmade chocolates with unique and beautiful designs to entice customers and make gift-giving easy.
1. Confectionery - Leverage premium ingredients and unique flavor combinations to create high-margin, artisanal confections.
2. Winery - Partner with chocolatiers to create limited-edition truffles featuring your regional wine, offering a unique way to experience and promote your product.
3. Giftware - Collaborate with chocolatiers to design giftable collections for holidays and special events, targeting consumers looking for unique and thoughtful gifts.