Advent calendars have been a Christmas highlight for decades, but with increasing focus on better diets and lifestyles, eating chocolate for 24 days straight in December doesn't hold appeal to health-conscious parents. Fortunately, there are many alternatives. Etsy.com is a great source for handmade advent calendars that are fun, interactive and count down the days until Christmas without supplying unhealthy fat, sugar and empty calories... unless you want them to. Most of these calendars have pouches that will store your choice of objects, be it a pack of gum, bottle of holiday nail polish or some Purell for those swine fly phobic 'rents.
This cluster shows handmade advent calendars from the following Etsy users:
barbedlotus | AlignwithDesign | MomsPeace | sweetpetunias | Sweetwater | Keepsakesbykristi | queenmumbp | nuvonova | karlacola | PolkaStripeStudio
DIY Fillings are a Creative Way to Count Down to X-Mas
1. Healthy Advent Calendars - Opportunity for companies to create alternative advent calendars that promote a healthy lifestyle and diet.
2. Interactive Advent Calendars - Opportunity for companies to create interactive advent calendars that offer a fun and engaging way to count down to Christmas.
3. Personalized Advent Calendars - Opportunity for companies to create personalized advent calendars that allow customers to choose and fill their own pouches with items of their choice.
1. Handmade Goods Industry - Opportunity for handmade goods businesses to create and sell unique and creative advent calendars.
2. Wellness Industry - Opportunity for the wellness industry to create and promote healthy alternative advent calendars that align with their brand.
3. Retail Industry - Opportunity for retailers to create and sell innovative advent calendars that cater to a wider range of customers.