The Bag of Holding originates from the popular role playing game Dungeons & Dragons and now ThinkGeek presents The Handbag of Holding.
The original Bag of Holding is a fictional, magical item within the game Dungeons & Dragons and is capable of containing objects larger that its own size. To be specific, the Bag of Holding is a common cloth sack with dimensions of 2 x 4 feet that, depending on what it's holding, can weig between 15 and 6 pounds. It can hold whatever is placed in it, and is like a pocket dimension, if you will.
Available on ThinkGeek, the Handbag of Holding follows the messenger bag style of that of the original Bag of Holding and features 15 different pockets. Some of the compartments include a Padded tablet Sleeve, 2 document pockets, 2 water bottle pockets and much more.
The Handbag of Holding References Dungeons and Dragons
1. Geek Chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to cater to the growing demand for geek-inspired accessories and apparel.
2. Nostalgia Gaming - Opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of retro gaming by creating products that reference popular video games from the past.
3. Functional Accessories - Opportunity to design innovative accessories that combine style with practicality for modern consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create a line of geek-inspired accessories and apparel to cater to the niche market of gaming enthusiasts.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies can create merchandise that references popular video games, attracting nostalgic gamers and collectors.
3. Product Design - Designers can create functional accessories that offer both style and practicality, catering to the needs of modern consumers.