Double-Hold has designed the first bag with a phone bracket function. The company wants to create a world where our mobile phones are attached to us at all times, similar to watches and jewelry.
The Double-Hold side bag will allow mobile device screens to be presented to us while also keeping our hands free to perform other functions.
This unusual design has built-in magnets that will firmly hold your phone safely. The opening of the case can be used as a phone stand. The bag has three pouches to carry credit cards and IDs and can even be attached to your belt if you are not a fan of the sling bag look.
The Double-Hold is a phone holder and backpack, allowing you to do more on the go while being hands-free.
Image Credit: Double-Hold
Double Hold Has Designed the First Bag with a Phone Bracket Function
1. Phone Bracket Side Bags - The trend of creating phone brackets on bags creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in wearable technology.
2. Mobile Phone Integration - The trend of integrating mobile phones with everyday accessories creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in everyday convenience products.
3. Hands-free Functionality - The trend of hands-free functionality in the design of accessories creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in ergonomic design.
1. Retail Industry - The rise in demand for mobile phone-integrated accessories presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for retail companies focused on fashion and convenience products.
2. Wearable Technology Industry - The trend of creating phone brackets on bags creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the wearable technology industry to create more functional and smart accessories.
3. Manufacturing Industry - The trend of hands-free functionality in the design of accessories presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for manufacturers to explore ergonomic design in creating more efficient products.