HAAN, the eco-friendly cosmetic brand known for its hand sanitizers, dropped the popsicle-themed HAAN Hand Cream Collection. The collection is made with 96% natural ingredients including prebiotic superfoods like inulin and fructose. To promote a silky smooth feeling, HAAN Hand Creams draw on the organically soothing properties of Jojoba oil, Shea butter, Hemi-Squalene, and golden algae. The cosmetic creams, imbued with the lingering scents of nature, leave hands feeling hydrated and refreshed.
The collection offers three fragrance options: Coco Cooler, Fig Fizz, and Carrot Kick. In line with HAAN's environmentally conscious mission, the HAAN Hand Cream Collection supports green initiatives in order to combat the ongoing water crisis. 20% of the brand's profits go toward funding water projects in developing countries. The HAAN Hand Creams are sold individually as well as in a convenient three-pack bundle. To promote sustainability, HAAN offers refills for the creams.
Image Credit: HAAN
The HAAN Hand Cream Collection Contains Prebiotic Superfoods
1. Prebiotic Skincare Products - Incorporating prebiotic superfoods into skincare products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for eco-friendly cosmetic brands.
2. Nature-inspired Fragrances - Creating cosmetic creams with nature-inspired scents can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for beauty brands looking to promote sensory wellness.
3. Eco-friendly Refillable Products - Offering refillable skincare products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands looking to reduce plastic waste and promote sustainability.
1. Eco-friendly Beauty Products - The eco-friendly skincare industry can explore the use of prebiotic superfoods and refillable packaging to innovate their products.
2. Natural Fragrance Industry - The natural fragrance industry can capitalize on nature-inspired scents to create cosmetic creams and promote sensory wellness.
3. Water Conservation Initiatives - The water conservation industry can partner with eco-friendly cosmetic brands like HAAN to fund water projects in developing countries through profits from skincare product sales.