Don’t Hold Back is the newest Häagen-Dazs campaign and it is unfolding in partnership with ABOUT YOU, one of the largest online fashion retailers in Germany. Rather than focusing on flavor, the campaign is all about confidence, self-expression and empowerment. For the campaign, Häagen-Dazs Germany spotlights fashion and lifestyle influencers, who sport looks created by ABOUT YOU based on two new summer product flavors.
Originally, the campaign was meant to be an experiential part of Berlin Fashion Week and other events but the campaign was adapted with an influencer-led focus to fit the impact of COVID-19.
For several years now, Häagen-Dazs has been working with students on specially designed fashion collections and artists collaborations to create boldly patterned ice cream pint packaging. This new Häagen-Dazs campaign is designed to continue to push the brand's positioning beyond food and into fashion and lifestyle.
Image Credit: Häagen-Dazs
The Don’t Hold Back Häagen-Dazs Campaign Celebrates Expression
1. Fashion and Lifestyle Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore partnerships with fashion and lifestyle influencers to create customized and branded products.
2. Experiential Marketing Adaptation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find creative ways to adapt experiential marketing campaigns to fit the limitations imposed by external factors like COVID-19.
3. Brand Expansion Beyond Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Extend brand positioning into new industries like fashion and lifestyle to reach a wider audience.
1. Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion and lifestyle influencers to create food products with a trendy and fashionable twist.
2. Fashion and Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with popular food brands to create fashion collections or accessories inspired by their products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative strategies to adapt traditional marketing campaigns into influencer-led initiatives focused on self-expression and empowerment.