Three generations of vintners produce Gut Oggau Estate Wines. The Austrian winery assigns a face and personality to each of their wines, complete with a portrait of one of the family members on its label.
A younger portrait (of one of the three children) means a younger wine. The Gut Oggau Estate Wines develop a more complex taste and flavour over time. There are currently nine wine selections offered, and the idea to sell bottles with a character was developed by Jun von Matt, a German design agency.
The Gut Oggau Estate Wines Are a Family Affair
1. Wine Personalization - Using personalized labels to differentiate wine selections.
2. Multi-generational Branding - Branding and marketing products as a family affair.
3. Age-based Marketing - Marketing products based on the age of customers.
1. Wine Production - Differentiating wine selections through unique marketing strategies.
2. Design and Branding - Developing branding campaigns that emphasize the family story.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Targeting specific age groups with age-based marketing campaigns.