If looking at these adorable 'Gumball Machine' Cookies doesn't have you feeling the urge to chew, take a second look, because these scrumptious bites are too sweet to resist! The recipe was created by the popular cookie decorator Sweet Sugar Belle, who has a passion for baking and a keen eye for detail.
These Gumball Machine Cookies were created using an upside-down snowman cookie mold, a simple sugar cookie recipe and mini M&M candies. This would be a perfect recipe to send children off with in their lunches on the first day of school.
Implications - The explosion of food blogging culture has given home cooks and bakers a platform with which to share their edible art. Companies can successfully target this creative market with campaigns that appeal to their artistic side.
Sweet Sugar Belle's Gumball Machine Cookies are a Ball of Fun
1. Retro-inspired Desserts - Businesses can capitalize on the nostalgia trend by creating products that appeal to customers' sentimental cravings for retro sweets.
2. Do-it-yourself Baking - Opportunities exist for businesses that develop and market baking products and tools for the DIY baking community.
3. Edible Artistry - As food blogging continues to grow, companies can tap into this creative market by offering products and services that cater to the food blogger community.
1. Food Retail - Food retailers can create specialty dessert lines that appeal to nostalgic customers.
2. Baking Tools & Supplies - Manufacturers and retailers of baking tools and supplies can target the growing DIY baking market with tailored products and services.
3. Social Media Marketing - Marketing agencies can develop social media marketing campaigns that cater to food bloggers and their followers.