When people think of lasagna, tomato sauce, pasta and beef are the first and often only things that come to mind; that is all about to change thanks to the Grilled Vegetable Lasagna recipe. It incorporates a bunch of nutritional vegetables in a way that will fool kids into thinking that they're still enjoying a hearty meal that doesn't contain their least favorite food group.
By packing such healthy ingredients strategically into the dish, the Grilled Vegetable Lasagna ensures children and adults get their daily hit of nutrition and vitamins. Created by My Recipes, the blog writes, "Grilling the vegetables deepens their flavors, which makes for a delicious vegetarian entree." This might be surprising to some.
My Recipes Puts a Healthy Spin on the Hearty Dish
1. Vegetable-incorporated Dishes - Incorporate vegetables into classic dishes for a healthy twist on comfort foods.
2. Kid-friendly Nutrition - Create meals that are both nutritious and appealing to children.
3. Grilled Vegetable Preparation - Experiment with grilling vegetables to create delicious and flavorful dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food companies can create healthier menus by incorporating more vegetable-focused dishes and experimenting with grilled vegetable preparation.
2. Family and Parenting - Parenting blogs and child-focused brands can provide resources and tips for easy ways to incorporate nutritional ingredients into kid-friendly meals.
3. Home and Garden - Cooking and gardening blogs can collaborate to provide tips for growing and grilling seasonal vegetables to use in homemade dishes.