The eco-conscious Green Dress by Johanne Bertau-Strenna and David Yiu is a masterpiece that remains mindful of our fragile environment and the effect humans have on it. With the help of London photographer David Yiu, an entirely sustainable dress was designed with fashion designer Johanne Bertau-Strenna. The formal gown, which looks red carpet-ready, was constructed using only pure cotton, recycled second hand garments and absolutely no new materials.
The dress is elegantly embellished with little florets and flowers of all shapes and sizes that have been strategically positioned across the dress. With an over the shoulder style, this dress gives off a Grecian goddess vibe and with its integration with the earth, brings one closer to Mother Nature. The Green Dress by Johanne Bertau-Strenna and David Yiu was created to persuade, encourage and prove that doing the good and green thing does not mean sacrificing style for sustainability.
The Green Dress by Johanne Bertaux and David Yiu is Waste-Free
1. Sustainable Fashion - The trend of creating eco-conscious fashion pieces using recycled materials and reducing waste.
2. Ethical Design - The trend of designing garments with a focus on social and environmental responsibility.
3. Upcycling Fashion - The trend of repurposing and transforming old garments into new, stylish pieces.
1. Fashion and Apparel - There are opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate sustainable practices into their design and production processes.
2. Textile and Fabrics - The use of recycled materials and upcycled fabrics provides opportunities for textile manufacturers to create eco-friendly alternatives.
3. Environmental Conservation - There is potential for partnerships between fashion designers and environmental organizations to promote sustainability and raise awareness.