The Greek olive oil brand 'Peftasteri' by George Papadogeorgeopoulos was designed by the agency 'Aspa Chroneou Brand Identity Design.'
The Greek olive oil is extremely high in quality, as can be seen in the oil's pale green color. The extra virgin olive oils are produced by George himself and their branding was designed to reflect their high quality. The olive oils are packaged in opaque green bottles that are made from glass. The imagery on the bottles reveals two trees and a the night sky, with tiny dots replicating stars and the Orion constellation, even revealing a small shooting star.
This olive oil branding works to reflect the high quality of the product it contains.
This Greek Olive Oil Brand Offers an Opaque Glass Bottle
1. Opaque Packaging - The use of opaque packaging to indicate high quality could disrupt traditional transparent packaging designs.
2. Constellation-themed Branding - Using celestial imagery and themes in branding design creates a unique and memorable product image.
3. Vertical Integration - Olive oil producers who control their own branding and packaging design could gain a competitive advantage.
1. Food and Beverage - Opaque packaging and unique branding design would differentiate food and beverage products from competitors.
2. Design - The use of celestial themes in packaging design could inspire trends in other design industries.
3. Agriculture - Vertical integration in the olive oil industry could increase profitability by seizing control of branding and packaging processes.