The Graphics Lab 360 Light Display is any Star Trek or Star Wars lover’s dream come true (if they had dreams of conversing with holograms, that is). With this neat invention, recreating holographic images from those movies is made possible.
Imagine the hours of fun you can have talking to holographic floating heads or anything else you can think of—I wouldn’t mind seeing a turkey float around. Check out the video to see how this gets done and prepared to be amazed.
The Graphics Lab 360 Light Display is Out of This World
1. Holographic Gestures - Opportunities to utilize holographic illusions for touchless user interfaces for digital devices.
2. Virtual Conferencing - Utilizing holography to create a virtual conference experience.
3. Holographic Advertisement - Utilizing holographic technology to create eye-catching advertisements.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry has an opportunity to create innovative, interactive 3D advertisements with the growing popularity of holographic illusions.
2. Technology - The technology industry has an opportunity to develop more advanced holographic displays for various purposes.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has an opportunity to incorporate holographic illusions in live performances and events.