Kashi makes a grain granola cereal available to consumers and it is ideal as a morning meal or a mid-day snack. The product boasts a combination of cocoa, coconut, and Khorasan wheat. In addition, the snack includes organic whole grain rolled oats in its recipe. Taking advantage of the rising popularity of ancient grains, Kashi is one of the pioneers of the health-focused ingredients in this context.
The grain granola is accessible to vegan diets. It is certified to be organic by Quality Assurance International and is verified to be non-GMO. While the Khorasan wheat (commonly known as Kamut) adds an interesting, nutrient-packed texture to Kashi's cereal, the coconut and cocoa bits surely include a flavorful twist and an agreeable juxtaposition.
Kashi's Khorasan Wheat Granola is a Healthy and Versatile Option
1. Organic Grain Granola - The rising popularity of organic granola and inclusion of ancient grains creates an opportunity for new product development in the health food sector.
2. Non-gmo Certification - The demand for non-GMO products allows an opportunity for agriculture companies to explore alternative crop varieties.
3. Vegan Snacks - The growing vegan population creates an opportunity for companies to produce more plant-based snacks.
1. Health Food - The rising demand for organic and healthy food options creates an opportunity for companies to expand their product lines.
2. Agriculture - The non-GMO trend creates a potential market for farmers to grow alternative crop varieties.
3. Snacks - The growing demand for vegan snack options creates an opportunity for snack companies to expand their product offerings.