Lateral Objects—a design lab from Stefan Beckman Studio—is turning heads with its playful collection of gradient glasses that are ideal for both indoor and outdoor festivities. The company is quick to note that these creations are "made for drinking but destined for display, [and that] each glass is a combination of two distinct tones blended together to create a gradient." The gradient glasses are brought to life by a delicate hand-blown process and are individually tinted with colors, creating a seamless transition from one hue to the next. This design is inspired by Lateral Objects' "favorite beaches around the world."
At a retail value of $40 each, the collection of gradient glasses is not only fun but also rather luxurious.
Image Credit: Lateral Objects
Lateral Object's Drinkware Boasts Colorful and Fun Vibes
1. Gradient Glassware - The trend of gradient glasses is disrupting traditional glassware designs and providing an opportunity for innovative, playful and colorful drinkware products.
2. Hand-blown Glassware - The trend of hand-blown glassware is creating opportunities for unique and artistic glasses designs, offering a personalized and high-end drinking experience.
3. Luxury Glassware - The trend of luxury glassware, exemplified in the $40 retail value of the gradient glasses, is creating opportunities for high-end drinkware products that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
1. Glassware - The glassware industry may innovate in terms of glass designs, materials and production methods to create personalized and high-end drinking experiences.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry may benefit from the trend of gradient glassware designs to create personalized and visually appealing drinkware experiences that elevate the guests' experience.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry may incorporate gradient glassware designs in various settings, such as dining rooms, kitchen islands and outdoor patios, to add color and vibrancy to interior design.